Your confidentiality is imperative for us. We have a set of principles; according to which we work. Certainly, you hold the right to ascertain if we are truthful in our claim. Below are the details:
- We do not request your private information unless we actually need it.
- We can not bear services that ask you for information like your gender or income level for no understandable explanation.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone except to meet the terms of law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We do not collect and save personal information on our servers unless required for the constant process of one of our services.
Similar to a good number of website operatives, our system collects non-personally-identifying information of the kind that web browsers and servers typically make accessible, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our intention in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better comprehend how our visitors use our website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in collective form, e.g., by bringing out a report on trend in the usage of our website.
We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We do not utilize such information to identify its visitors and do not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that we use and disclose personally-identifying information, as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to our website choose to interact with us in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that our system gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. We collect such information only inasmuch as is essential or suitable to accomplish the purpose of the visitor’s communication with us. Visitors can at all times decline to provide personally-identifying information, with the caution that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
We reveal potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information no more than to those of our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using our website, you sanction to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of our website, third parties or the public at large.
Terms & Conditions
- Any of existing products and services at Themes Junction is irretrievable and can’t be refunded.
- The offered themes at Themes Junction can be used at your own risk. They are offered “as they are” and we are not accountable for them. You must verify they work and if something goes wrong with them, it’s your own fault.
- Themes Junction is not answerable for the content, material, privacy practices or terms of any other site (s) using our Free or Paid WP Themes.
- It is not permitted to reallocate or resell Themes Junction’s themes .You aren’t allowed to offer them on a website, CD or other medium.
- As regards the use of Themes Junction’s products, free themes, content and services, the site is not responsible for anything.
- You are not allowed to claim exclusive or intellectual ownership to any of available free themes.
- You can amend the free WP themes but it is permitted to resell them after modification except this modified version is significantly dissimilar from the actual one.
- It is allowable to use them on an unspecified number of domain names.
- It is also permitted to use these themes for your clients’ website and projects. There is no curb for the number of projects.
Limitations on Use of Materials:
Materials in this website are copyrighted and all rights are reserved. All of the trademarks on this site are trademarks of Themes Junction or of other owners used with their permission. Database Ownership, License, and Use Themes Junction warrants, and you accept, that Themes Junction is the owner of the copyright of the Databases of Links to articles and resources available from time to time through Themes Junction. Themes Junction and its donors keep all rights and no intellectual property rights are conferred by this accord.
Themes Junction awards you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use database(s) available to you subject to these Terms and Conditions. The database(s) may be used only for viewing information or for extracting information for
your own individual use or the internal purposes of your home or business, provided that is not the selling or broking of information on no occasion cause or allow to be published, printed, downloaded, transmitted, distributed, reengineered, or reproduced in any shape any part of the databases whether for resale, republishing, redistribution, viewing, or otherwise.
The materials in this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either Express or Implied. Themes Junction disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and suitability for a particular purpose. You and not Themes Junction assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
Other Legal Matters: